Thursday, March 29, 2007

Blogging A Lot More Than Usual Recently, Eh? =]

Bahahaha! Behold! The first real cool blog that I have seen in ages!!! Awoo!!! Awoo!!!

Lao Zha Bor's Blog

I know that this blog is pretty famous in its own right already, but I am usually far off in the land of Ancient Greece catching butterflies with macho Spartans (awoo!!!), ok? So forgive me if I am always lacking in the Singapore news department.

Anyway, so cool! I really salute Ms Lao Zha Bor. She's a character surely! Heehee. Her post on Jing Jing Dian Xin was what really caught my attention at first. I PRACTICALLY GREW UP ON JING JING'S FRIED CHICKEN WINGS AND SWEET POTATO AND FRIED BANANA AND CHEE CHEONG FUN!!! *slurp* I wholly attribute my current size to Jing Jing's delicious dim sum and my dearest departed Ah Ma's indulgence. Hehhehhehhehehheh!!!

So nostalgic! I sometimes find myself wondering if the stall is still there, haven't been to the area in ages! So nice to have this little blast from the past. Awoo!!!