Thursday, March 22, 2007

Some Thoughts...

I was looking at a friend's blog today, and I read through some posts about her breakup with her boyfriend. I wasn't really sure what actually happened, but I realised that she really did cared, still care, a lot about him.

Because it was a long-distance relationship, I thought all along that maybe they were not really that serious, but reading her blog, I realise that she was, and may still be, madly hurt by the guy's cowardly treatment of their relation simply because he was too afraid. All I can conclude is, the guy's weak scum. Full stop.

In comparison, my friend is so much stronger. Refusing to even carry the hurt on her sleeve, preferring to pour out her thoughts only in moments of weakness she allows herself, which she deserves.

Ahhh, men. You are supposed to be the stronger counterpart, but so far in my life, all I have seen are weaknesses in one form or another. Not that you are not allowed to be weak, but when your weakness hurts the people who cares about you the most - more often than not, the unfortunate women - it's almost sad to bear.

Oh well, I guess we as women do have moments where we hurt them too. So is it equal? I don't know... But still, MEN BUCK UP!