Monday, March 19, 2007

Stupid People Who Refuses To Do Their Work!

Fainted!

My goshy, goshu, gosha gosh!

*slaps head a million times and then bang head on wall a million times too*

The lack of intelligent brain cells in a certain person I know is not really something that astounds me but only serves to result in my mild amusement and high level of frustration. The thing that truly amazes me is how this person compounds the innate stupidity that he possesses by using it as an excuse for his lack of fortitude for hard work which might have been a redeeming factor for him, even though he is not a very bright fellow.

In simpler terms, it means IF YOU STUPID, NO BRAIN, THEN WORK HARD, DON'T TRY TO BE FUNNY, THINK YOU STUPID NO NEED TO DO WORK AH, YOU CHAU LEMON! ONLY KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR BRAIN TO THINK OF HOW TO GET OUT OF WORK! TMD! I KICK YOUR KACHENG TO KUCHING, SEE YOU SCARE OR NOT, YOU BRAINLESS SMELLY POTATO! PUI PUI PUI!!!

RAAAAAAAAAWR!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!