Saturday, March 17, 2007

AOW Ending! Boohoohoo...

What a hectic week!

I think this the first time in MDIS when I felt that I have done some work. And so far, it's been an interesting module (do they still call them modules?). I really like my lecturer for this course, Prof. Cindy Smith, who loves it when we call her Cindy. I still couldn't do it, I call her Mdm. ^_________^

She is such a wonderful teacher and I really feel that I have not learned enough from her. Too bad the lessons are only for nine days. =( I think she is the only lecturer we had, apart from Farha, who really made me want to go to class. Or maybe it's the subject matter. *shrugs* Anyway, Prof. Cindy is great; she is so nice and she has so much knowledge to share and so willing to share them. And the best thing is, she don't judge you by what you say or write but truly tries to understand the motivations behind them. I could gush on and on. =P

Anyway, I finished my "art" project for tomorrow, actually is later today since it's after 12. I am kind of nervous about it. I hate presentations and I tried every bit of my talentless mind to come up with something that even remotely resembles art. Hopefully I won't make a fool of myself tomorrow, I mean later. I should probably have stayed in my comfortable zone and write. But I am always very protective and sensitive about my writing, so I think it's better to do something that is more of a hobby than the only thing that I can call my talent. Not that I am a fantastic writer, but writing is about the only thing that I can say that I have confidence that I can do. But it does seem like everyone can write nowadays. Being borned without any talent is such a -_-.

Well hopefully I will survive tomorrow and do well. I don't know what is it about this course, I really want to do well for it. Strong motivation! Hehheh..