Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Lack Of Inspiration Results In A Lack Of An Excellent Entry

Hello world!

How how? Love my face better up there, yeah? Hehheh, once again, doesn't my obsession with my own face disgust you? It's alright, feel free to hate me, I am UNTOUCHABLE! Of course untouchable lah! You are reading this from a computer, any attempts to hit me will probably end up in a bruise fist at best and electrocution at worst. Your bet.

Anyway, this is going to be a short entry. Just want to share my wit for a bit before I go back to playing Warcraft. Yeah, I have fallen. Once despising people who spends worthless time playing computer games. Sigh, oh well, at least it's fun and I have more things to talk about with my friends who plays these games.

Alrighty, this will be it for today. ^_____^