Saturday, March 03, 2007

Random Ramblings

Wah, so long never blog, now blogger is linked to gmail already leh! So impressive wor!!! -_-

I really don't understand why all these different free online thinggys have to go and link together. I actually considered creating a new gmail account just for the sake of linking it to this blog because my gmail account is used for school and work. I know most might think it's no big deal, but what if some crazy psychopath reads my blog, falls in love with me, heck into blogger to get hold of my gmail address and then reads my emails to what time I go to class and work, and then tries to stalk me? HUH? HUH? Then how?

Waaah, that would be interesting. Hopefully he looks like Christian Bale. Or Eric Bana. Or Daniel Craig. =)~~~~~~~ *slurp*

Anyway, I had an interesting CNY, consisting of a lot of mahjong sessions, and also meeting up with friends, particularly with Jacintha, Gou Gou and Qiao Fang Xue Zhang. Muahahhahah, she is going to kill me, lalalala. Keke, we even went to a "sex shop" together to get a birthday gift for her friend. It was an interesting experience to say the least, being surrounded by so many phallic-like objects of different shapes and sizes. Some were so huge that one wonders how it fits into a standard-issue sized female reproductory organ. Hahaha, put me in any sex shop and I think anyone who walks in will probably end up not buying anything. Alright, enough of the penile talk before someone calls me perverted again.

I am starting to read again recently. I cannot remember the last time I spent time with a good book. Not like the good old days when I can finish 3 - 4 paperbacks in a week. I think I really ought to start reading again to stimulate my brain more. I don't know if it is just me, but I feel like I am getting stupid. =P Anyway, I started with an easy read, Julie Garwood, can never go wrong with her, and it's almost finished. After that, I think I want to get in some thrillers that I have always wanted to read, but been putting off.

You know how sometimes when you have been a fan of a certain author for so long that you can automatically list out their books, which most, if not all, of them you have read? I think the only ones who I can do that are Julie Garwood, Julia Quinn, and maybe most of Sandra Brown's. But notice the link? All romance. I can also list out a number of good romance authors, and the bad ones, and reccommend the nice reads from the bad. I don't think that it is a bad thing, but I am such a girl!!!

Keke, of course lar, come to think of it. I AM a girl. ^________^