Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Stuffs To Watch

Finally updated my lists for 2007! Behold the movies I want to watch in 2007! Hoho, the anime and book list haven't been updated because I have not been watching anime much, and I still have not read those books. I shall try to do so in 2007! Gee, I feel better just thinking about accomplishing these things. Hiak hiak.

Anyway, I just visited IMDB.com and updated myself with the upcoming movies of my favourite actors like Christian Bale, Eric Bana, Viggo Mortensen, Hugh Jackman, Daniel Craig and of course the latest addition, Gerard Butler. I am quite happy that they all have more than a couple of movies lined up. Especially Eric Bana, he seems to have a few interesting films to show off. Woopie! Seems to me like Munich was AGES ago! It's about time! Really looking forward to Lucky You, I like Drew Barrymore too, so yaay!

But do I even have time to watch movies? I have at least 10 series, 5 English, 3 Hong Kong, 2 Taiwanese, 3 Japanese, 3 Korean, to watch. And just counting like that makes it 16, and not forgetting the tons of animes that I have not watch. I HAVE NO TIME!!! MY GOSH! WHY CAN'T I BE SOMEONE THAT JUST LIKE ONE OR TWO THINGS! T_T

Alright, I have to cool it, it's just stuffs to watch for entertainment, I have got to chill! *stares at the stack of DVDs she borrowed from Ivy* AAAAAAAAHHHH!!! AND THE MOVIES!!!

*stressed out*