Sunday, August 05, 2007

A Beautiful Sunday

I was really down for no reason on Friday. One of those downtimes when I just felt like shit. But it all kinda dissipated on Saturday. Thank goodness, because I hate being in one of my SOD moods.

Anyway, I went out on Saturday, had dinner and watched Knocked Up. It was nice. I never really imagined being that comfortable around a guy that I can go out with him alone, and don't feel any awkwardness at all.

It's really, really kinda nice. =)

Oh, and the movie is really funny, except for that one scene that might just kill my enthusiasm to have kids for the rest of my life. But overall, it was good. Watch it.

I just made some spaghetti sauce! It’s simmering in the rice-cooker now. And my hand smells like meat. I tried out something new, adding an assortment of mushrooms, portobello, white button and this brown Crimini mushroom instead of my usual canned ones. I don't know how it will turn out. Hopefully nice, because I am a mushroom nut. Anything with mushrooms, I will try. Kinda weird since I hate mushrooms as a kid.

I was just looking through the internet and there are actually kits that you can buy to grow fresh mushrooms like shitake or oyster mushrooms at home. Wonder if it’s possible in Singapore. Not that I am looking to cultivate anything, I am a blardy lazy bum.

Okay, now I can smell the spaghetti sauce. Time to go stir! Stir stir stir! =D