Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dum Dum Dum

I am sick! Arrrgh! My mind feels fine but my body kinda alternates between feeling hot and cold at the same time, and I can't even walk without dragging my feet. Must be one hell of a virus to bring down someone as big as I am. -_-

Some things have changed in the past week, and although it is not that big of a change, at least now it's not entirely hopeless? I don't know. A lot of my friends have been telling me that this is as good as it is ever going to get, and that I shouldn't expect anything more anytime soon, or ever.

I don't really want to think too much about it, but of course I am and will continue to do so. But at the very least, right now, I feel happy about the way things are, and that's probably just enough for now.

Oh and there's this weird bug in my room, I have no idea what it is, that keeps banging itself against my wall. It doesn't really bother me, but why would a bug want to do that? Doesn't it hurt at all? It's just so strange.

Oh well. Who am I to judge on the perculiarities of species outside of my own when I hardly understand those of my own as it is? =D