Monday, June 25, 2007

A Little Bit Of Everything

I am seriously graving for some Kim Gary!!! Keke, that almost sounds wrong, but OMG! I miss the food already! I know that Singapore has Hong Kong cafes (HKC) too, but somehow the ones that I have been to, is sadly lacking, especially in the milk tea department.

Not exactly a milk tea enthusiast, but I KNOW MY GOOD MILK TEA!!! What I would give for an iced milk tea and french toast from Genting's Tung Lo Wan right now! The best that I ever had! My friend told me that their milk tea is decidedly better than some of the milk tea she had tried in HKCs in Hong Kong. Keke, maybe it's a matter of adjusting the taste to suit the target audience.

Maybe I will get to try it out in September, which is when I plan to go to Hong Kong, during the school break. Hopefully I will really get to go this time. It seems like everyone around me are going to Hong Kong, going to Taiwan, and all I get to go is Malaysia. And it is not even that far away from home, just about half an hour away! Yep, I live that near to City Square. I can probably get there in under half an hour, but customs and all takes a bit of time, so about half an hour, 40 minutes at most.

Kekeke, maybe I should make it a weekly trip or something, go there watch movie, eat Kim Gary. And pedicure once a month! Woot! Living like a true blue BJN! I like the idea of that! =D

OH YEAH! Cannot believe I almost forgot to blog about this! Some insensitive dumb dumb came and ask me today why I recover so fast from my "rejection". Arrrgh, the word stings, but that's what the dumb dumb said! Talk about putting your foot in your mouth and swallowing it. So irritating!

Well, of course I am still feeling sad about the whole thing and I am kinda still obsessed about it. But then must act normal mah. If not then what? Cry ah? Bang fist on the wall ah? Siao meh? Moping around is not my style hor. Plus I got my support group, anytime, any place, they ready to listen to me kpkb. So get your blardy idea sorted out, just because a girl is feeling down, doesn't mean that she must look the part hor. I am not blardy Xi Shi hor, think what, keep scrunching the eyebrows, pretty ah?!

Ridiculous loh some people. Just want me to rail at them in my blog like an old hag. Siao kia leh these kind of people. Just waiting for me to kick them into the long gang! There! See? This is how I get over it. Dong le mah? DUMBASS PIECE OF SHIT!!!

PS: Forgive the harshness of the last part of this post, is just that some people really need people to talk to them in an abusive tone, then they will get how much of a pain in the arse they are.