Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ramblings Of The Forlorn

Sigh~~~

One step closer, three steps back. I can almost sense the narrowing gulf opening up again. Arrgh! Why are guys so dense sometimes? Must I really SPELL IT OUT in LUMINIOUS PINK LIGHTSTICKS?

Or maybe deep down I am really afraid that he is really someone else to me. Maybe I am really the one who don't know what I want. AND IT WILL BE HELPFUL IF HE CAN PROVIDE SOME ASSISTANCE! Hmmm, how many darn Ss are there in the word? Grrr!!!

I don't know how it came to this. I seriously don't. It started out innocently enough as a friendship. A very interesting friendship that would probably have remained the way it was until I had to go and turn crazy. I should have known it would turn out this way, considering that it's me! Stupid! Stupid!!!

"More than friends, less than a couple."

I don't even dare to think about it, it is just too wild for my imagination. A solution that is too good to be true. Of course, one cannot forget that I am stupid. That's why I think of stupid solutions like that.

"能做对爱侣堕落成朋友谁心息"

This line from a song kept bugging me. It is just so right. If two people can be together, Who can be happy when it deteriorates into a friendship? But the big question still applies, is it really something? Or just a fanciful notion? But I am so afraid of losing even friendship. Then where does that leave me? I think anyone can guess, Stupidville! Arrgh...

I think I need to sleep. If only sleep can cure stupidity.

"If you think I am joking, why do I spend so much time talking to you? Think about it."