Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Want To See, SEE LAR!!!

My blog is apparently no longer my sacred santity anymore. There are just too many people who knows I have a blog and comes in to snoop on me from time to time.

Although I like to think that I am always awfully honest about myself and my life, there are always certain aspects where I have to be careful of revealing to the wrong people.

That said, I also appreciate my friends who come in from time to time so that they can catch up with my life although we don't meet very often. And those who are concerned enough to keep track of me, even if I may not be doing the same for them.

Why am I blogging about this all of a sudden? It may be my very recent interest in someone I have known for quite a while. Hehheh, and people who know me well will immediately know that, of course Moreen is talking about a guy. What else?

Indeed what else?

And while I have been telling a lot of my friends about this, so much so that even some of my colleagues, who I am not very close with, have heard me and given me great advice.

But I realise that I am just so reluctant to blog about it, because I don't want certain people to read it and blow it way out of proportion.

Well, in the name of appearing mysterious, I shall not go in-depth here. People who should know should already know. Haha! All I will say is that I've known this person for a while now, although this interest in him is extremely sudden. And I think that he's a really, really nice guy (of course lar, who would develop an interest in vermin?), just that I am not sure exactly what this interest is beyond a certain amount of liking for him. Fickly ol' me. We'll just see how it goes. =)

On secondary topics, I have been hanging around a group of guys in my class a lot recently. Suffice to say, I am learning A LOT from them. The subtle differences between guytalk and girltalk never fails to amaze me. The gutter talks that I have been subjected to in polytechnic is in no way in comparison to those of my classmates now. Now these guys, they are in a total different realm altogether. Kekekekeke!!!

Ps: No time to spell or grammar check. I am daaaaamn tired now. Off to dreamland. That is after I removed my nose mud pack. I LUB MASKS DEEP DEEP!!!