Thursday, April 12, 2007

A Comparison Or None?

Chatting with one of my friends, who is a guy, today and he mentioned to me he thinks that Wu Zun (of Tokyo Juliet and Hanazakarino Kimitachihe fame) is really handsome.

I agree with him but told him that I am not really that into him. There's another guy who kinda holds my attention at the moment. Hehheh, a certain Chris Richardson from a little show call American Idol. He really caught me by singing one of my favourite songs during the semis.

Anyhooo, I told my friend that. And his reply was "wtf ang mo?".

Hmmm, I am beginning to see a pattern here. I realised that whenever people realised that I am kinda into Caucasian guys, there are two kinds of responses.

Females: "Yeah yeah! Ang mohs good! Handsome!"

Males: "WTF? Ang mohs? What's wrong with Asians?"

Oh boy. Just for the record, I don't JUST like Caucasians loh. I like all men loh. Muahahaha, that doesn't make me look too good, huh. Oh well, most females I know go gaga over good-looking men. Throw in a buff body and it's whatever goes. So I am a norm, okay?

ANYWAY, as I was saying, there is nothing wrong with Asians! Just that very few Asian men have the tough, manly, dirty sexily scruffy look that seems to only afflict Caucasian guys and which really attracts me. Sigh... Okay, let's take a look.


The above-mentioned Wu Zun. No doubt he is INSANELY handsome, but...


23, this guy is 23. But don't you feel like Wu Zun is kinda younger with his flawless and hairless complexion?

I actually don't really like Chris Richardson when he is all intense like this. I much prefer him smiling. Keke. So cute. But anyway, the point is that if God somehow performs a (impossible) miracle and I get to choose between these two, I would definitely go for Chrissy. It's kinda like comparing a rock and porcelain. Of course, girls like it hard. =P

Okay, just to prove a point, let's go to another example.


One is an expert in Martial Arts, but who do you think look like the tougher guy?

I am very much aware that this is, by no means, a fair comparison. But if you really think about what I said here, you will realise that it is somewhat correct and accurate. Even if a little. But then, people already has me pegged for some angmohsiao. *shrugs* Pretty much nothing I can do about it. ^_~