Thursday, March 29, 2007

0500 Hours

0500.

Sigh... I can't sleep!!! Don't feel like watching the 10 hundred million dramas waiting to be watched. Don't feel like completing the last few stages of Warcraft III. Don't feel like reading the stack of books I borrowed from the library.

So I blog.

I know that my sleeping habits will eventually be my downfall. Splotchy old skin, bloaty eyebags, not to mention sleeping open-mouthed on MRTs.

But then early early mornings are so quiet and peaceful that I just find it a waste to go to sleep. There is just something about the early morning lull, I can do anything I want without disturbances or distractions. Ahhhhh, like right now. It's so serene!!! Almost like my own personal spot on the beach listening to the lapping sounds of the waves.

Almost...

And what can make this moment even better?


NB!!! I am surprised that he is not sizzling yet. STOP LOOKING SO DAMN FINE, CAN BOH?!


Keke, a little somesing somesing I made. Drool people, drool!

Oh yeah, and here's a picture of the chickens in Ghost House that I was talking about.


Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenough said!

Anyway, I think I better get to sleep. I can't keep on blogging forever. Fun as it is, I already did more than two entries today. I think I am starting to morph into a very specific and exclusive kind of losers who always have nothing better to do but blog about silly stuffs that serves only to amuse themselves and validate their own sense of accomplishment. Not entirely unlike the typical behaviour of a BJN. Keke.