Wednesday, April 11, 2007

American Idol Season 6

Finally got caught up with watching American Idol Season Six. Woohoooo. Personally, I am rooting for LaKisha Jones for American Idol. I think she is really a role model for all us plus-size women! She is really the embodiment of big and so damn beautiful, not to mention her talent!

Apart from her, I absolutely adore Melinda Doolittle and Jordin Sparks. Melinda is so shy! Everytime I see her, I just feel like hugging her. And Jordin is such a pleasure to watch. Fantastic, fantastic singers, I kinda fluctuate between the two of them and LaKisha for American Idol, but I just feel that LaKisha really has that magic about her.

But I am absolutely certain, whoever wins, the three of them will have amazing careers. Anyone of them makes American Idol, I will support!

Ahhh, the guys are kinda lacking this year. They are really good but compared to the girls, they don't really shine as much. Just my opinion. =]

And is it just me or is Simon actually sweet this year? ?_?