Friday, April 06, 2007

Sin

I am sure that almost everyone have something that I call a secret depraved indulgence. Something that they harbour deep within themselves without letting anyone know. Why? Because it is a secret so delectably sinful that they share with no one for fear of judgement and the possibly morally destructing nature of it.

Just the thought of such an indulgence, something that I call to mind from time to time, that feels like trespassing beyond the picturesque boundaries of an enticing decadence.

How nice would it be if we are not confined by the restraints of decency and decorum, and be free to explore freely this very clandestine pleasure that is frowned upon.

And so I take the first step to confess this little secret depraved indulgence of mine.

I... am eating nutella...

From the jar...

With a spoon.