Thursday, May 17, 2007

Finally! An Update!

Once again, blogging falls into a rut, much like when sex becomes uninteresting after a few years into a marriage. I have it on good authority that if one, or two to be more apt, do not seek new innovative ideas for sex, the activity of procreation becomes monotonous and, dare I say, BORING!

Maybe that's why people stray. Anyone who dig their nose the same way all the time, may just realise that they are not really satisfied with the way they are digging their nose, because there might be certain areas in the orifice that they are missing out on, which may produce the most sensation of satisfaction during the process of, erm, probing.

Anyway, so my laptop was out for 4 days last week. Needless to say, it was almost excruciating, except without the physical pain. I moped around the house like a zombie, so much so that MiMa actually tried to kick me out of the house. By the by, MiMa is my new nickname for my Mama, it's short for Miao Mama, supposedly it is a cool thing to have nicknames for Mothers nowadays. Apparently, the good old Mummy, Mum or Mother just don't cut it anymore. Funnily, my Mum and I used to play this little game when I was younger; I would go "Mami Mami Mami", and she would reply "Mima Mima Mima". Keke, Mima was always kinda ahead of her own time.

Well, and so the good thing is I managed to fix my laptop problem with a little help from my friends and it's all good now. Hopefully. I know I got to get a new computer soon, but I hope its later than sooner. I barely bought this thing for 3 years. Sigh...

Oh, and I finally watched Phantom Of The Opera. What a fantastic performance. Everything about it was wow from the get-go. I just wished I had spent more and gotten a better seat. But I am counting on maybe catching it when I go the States end of year. Jasu (woof woof) asked me The Phantom was good or bad, and the first thing I did was compare him to Frankenstein. Misunderstood people who gave rise to the anger inside of them, making them the way they are. And I think there are many Phantoms or Frankensteins around us, hoping that someone will see them for who they are, but usually succumbing to the rage before anyone does.

Ah well, onward to better things! Back to my CSI now! Gil and the team awaits me! Woopieeeeeeee!!!