Thursday, May 31, 2007

Why? Why? Why like that?

Sometimes the stupidity of humans simply escapes my understanding. Or maybe it is just plain selfishness.

My class is having our Advertising and Public Relations module now under the same lecturer. And she is really strict when it comes to attendance and lateness, so some of my classmates have been signing for latecomers so that they won't get penalised even though they came to school.

And today the whole thing really got out of hand because the lecturer caught it. And what I think would have just blown over if everyone just shut up and mind their own business became something that could potentially get some of the classmates into really big trouble with the school.

WTF?!!!? Why can't people just mind their own business. Are they really so selfish that they have to protect their own interest at the expense of others?

I know my class haven't been perfect, what with the hatemails and really irritating people who annoys the crap out of me with their selfish behaviour. But I think we are all really good people who just want to get in and out of MDIS with minimal trouble.

I just don't understand why some people who seems to simply thrive on drama and attention have to stir things up. Or why certain people can, at the sake of their protecting their own friggin arse, cause problems for others.

I have an idea who these people are, but I just think they are not worth my time. I just hope that my friends will get out of this unscathed. I really wonder if some people who I really trust are playing me for a fool. Where does that leave me? A dumbass who chose the wrong people to trust? I don't know. Mima is right, I shouldn't get involved in the shit of other people. Keep to myself, graduate and thats it. Haiz, why is it that no one in the world ever trusts the wisdom of their Mothers. -_-

But I kinda feel that this whole thing would not have happened if:

1) the lecturer would just be more lenient.

2) people are more responsible and careful.

3) when trouble looms, everyone just bloody hell shut up.

I strongly believe in the last point because I really believe that the whole thing would not have come to this if no one said anything. Horrible lar, just horrible.