Wednesday, May 23, 2007

An Update V1.2

Vanity is an expensive hobby. Bought an eye cream, a nose mud pack, a pimple gel and stocked up on lots of different types of face masks from The Face Shop, that Korean beauty product chain today. I cannot bear to reveal how much I spent, but it was sufficient to qualify as a LIFETIME member. The things people do for bouncy supple skin. Of course, there is also the need to consolidate my status as a BJN.

I think I am becoming kind of a mask addict. I like doing face masks. I tried those cheap ones that they sell at Watsons and I really liked it, so thought I will start with a recognised brand now. And of course, it's Korean, with one of my favourite singers as one of its ambassador (is he still? Hmmm...), so it's all goooood. Keke, bought a wash-off, a peel-off, a mud and masks sheets! Woopie! Masks galore! THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA IS HEREEEEEEE!!!

The preparations for Oklahoma at the end of the year is in motion. Already decided on the rooming list. Kinda have no particularly strong feelings about my roomates, but I reckon I will be spending a lot of time with some of the guys in my class, they are so brilliantly funny to be around, that is when I am not doing my face masks, of course. Hiak hiak.

Ahhhh, I am not happy about someone. Trying my best to hold myself together before I do something violent. >_< I don't even feel like blogging about it. I am worried that I might smash my laptop or something, defeating the whole purpose of fixing it in the first place. I am calm, I am cool, I am good. I am a good person, I am. I am not violent. That shall be my mantra for the upcoming year.

Mima always tells me not to make enemies when I can have one more friend instead. I am so trying to keep that in mind. I am trying, people I am. Hopefully it won't eventually become "I've tried".

PS: The new mini mac is really adorable, eh? I am so tempted!!!