Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Pieces Of My Life

I am amazed at the amount of support I am getting from my friends regarding this "bit of situation" as my dear friend Ash so aptly put it.

I think in terms of friends, I really have no regrets whatsoever in this life. I LUB ALL MY FWENZ DEEP DEEP!!!

Kekekeke, but seriously, it's just so great to know that even though there are pieces of shit in my life determined to see me down, I have the support of these people who I can truly call my family.

And I just have to say that even if this "bit of situation" doesn't work out, I know that my friends will stand by me, and I feel very fortunate and blessed for that.

Like Mima said "虽然我没有生兄弟来保护你, 或给你姐妹来和你分忧,不过你有一群好朋友,是很幸运的。" (Although I have not given you any brothers to look out for you, or any sisters to share your woes, you are lucky to have your friends.)

And I agree. For my friends, I am thankful.

"Friends are the drops of colours bled into the bland drapery that is my life." - Hensen Moer