Wednesday, June 20, 2007

BJN Day Out In JB!

I went to JB with Dien and her brother today, and got myself a pedicure! Woopie and of course to quote a certain classmate of mine who currently I am calling by a girl's name, NO PICTURE NO TALK! So here's a piccie:



Okay, absolutely no comments on how weird my feet look because, I ALREADY know. And I know the colour seems a little too dark for me, but I DON'T CARE!!! I like it! It actually have gold tips, and I am pretty pleased with the final product. Heehee.

Oh before I went for pedicure, we went for a KTV session and here is a picture of the room they gave us.



Only 3 of us and seems like we got the biggest room in the house! And Dien and her brother left earlier to catch Shrek 3, so I was singing all alone in here! Grand, ain't it?

After that, we also caught Fantastic Four together and had dinner at Kim Garys. Movie was much better than I expected and the food was FANTASTIC! Thumbs up!

Hehheh, so there you have it, my day out in JB! Keke, alright then, I am off to admire my beautiful pedicure... =D