Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dream

I had a dream that I was back in the old flat I lived in before I moved to the current one. It was a place where I spent the majority of my teenage life in, from age 14 until I was about 19 or 20. A good six years of my memories, and what I would think are the most important years of my life, was created there.

But then I realised that while I was happy to be back in the small room with the single bed in purple bedsheets and a toilet right at the foot of my bed, I miss my big room, queen-sized bed -ugly bed sheets- and CLEAN toilet.

Perhaps my dream is telling me to move on and not dwell on things that are already no longer valid in my life. Because no matter how much I miss the past, it's never coming back. I should just learn to appreciate what is now and maybe the future will come a little sooner and be a lot more better than what is now.

I made a choice, I have to live with it. I don't want to be affected because of it anymore. And I am going to work towards that.