Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Chirp Chirpy Chirp

The year is officially gone by half! ***Weird Sentence Alert***

Yaay!

Hmmm, why am I so happy? It just goes to show that I am getting older! So I should be crying instead of rejoicing!

Nyaaaaaaa!!!

But that aside, I think I am ready for the next half of the year. Whatever that happened in the past six months, or more importantly, the past three weeks *rolls eyes* are set to be pushed behind and moved on from! I know, I know, I sound a little crazy, but I am set!

I've did some nonsensical things in the past three weeks that I would probably laugh at if someone else told me that they did it, but oh well, irresponsible behaviour of an irrational person should not be held accountable to that person. =D

Some of my friends asked me "Are you going to give up on him just like that?" To that, I don't think I have an answer yet. It would probably take some time to move on from, and I cannot really force a person who does not want to be with me to be with me, right? Short of pointing a gun at his head, which would seriously cramp whatever little style I have left. =P

So there it is.

Alright, it's time to go out. I am having sushi with my baby Jun! Keke, wouldn't it be ironic if this whole incident turned me into a lesbian?

...

...

NAH!!! NEVER!!! =P