Thursday, August 02, 2007

Yes, I Am Bragging How Popular I Am And How I Have A Lot Of Friends Again.

My friend, Spencer told me that his sister actually reads my blog. It's always nice to know that someone reads my ramblings. Hehheh. HELLO MONG JIE JIE! :D

Anyway, I went shopping today! In heels! I am trying very hard to wear in this new pair of heels because I broke my last pair. All girls must at least have a pair of heels for emergency dress-up occasions, like weddings, erm, important dinners, erm, etc, etc.

So I was actually wearing it around at home, until Mima chut warning say that I better stop wearing heels in the house or she will make me pay for new floors tiles. -_- How nice to have such a uber understanding Mother.

So I chose to wear it out today. And WTF loh! My feet has 3 blisters now loh! Baaah! Blardy hell heels! If I am Queen of the World, I would dictate that ALL HEELS BE ABOLISHED! Ahh, the anguish cries of women around the World can be heard.

Anyhoo, I actually bought something today! I bought a top which I quite like, a small bag that my friends said is nice but which I think I might never get to use because it is so blardy hell small. And erm, what else did I buy? Hmmm, I think that's it!

So much for shopping. I am never a shopping kind of person, okay? For me it's just go, get it, get out. I hate walking around looking for things to buy. I don't mind accompanying friends for shopping, but ONLY if that friend is someone who I can enjoy walking around, talking crap with for a few hours. Yeah, a girl who hates shopping, cannot get any better than that. =D

But overall, today was fun. I shopped with Davina for the first half of the day, then met Lydia for dinner at the Glass House Fish & Co., then we walked back to Far East so I can collect the skirt I sent for alterations. Yes, I own skirts, cannot arh? Then after that, we ended up at Coffee Bean chit-chatting, my favourite activity.

Keke, I just enjoy these meetups with my friends so much. I can laugh for no apparent reason and just say anything that comes to mind. And to have not only one group but several group of friends which I am so comfortable with, again I just feel so lucky.

One of my favourite quotes about friends is:
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." - Anais Nin

And I am truly grateful for all the Worlds that my friends have brought out from me.