Sunday, August 19, 2007

Rain

Haven't really been myself this past week. I apologise to anyone who I might have snapped at, ignored or was just weird towards.

I guess all the stress and worry is really getting to me. I can't seem to get myself together. My moods are so erratic that I don't even know how to control them. This is really bad because I am very, very good at controlling my moods. Nowadays, all I can say is "I don't know why."

And I really don't. I hope things will change soon. I cannot stand being like this.

I wrote this simple poem in March, when I was having a short downtime. And although things seem to be worse now, reading the poem really makes me feel better. And I hope things will change soon, just as it did in March.

A Poem Entitled 'Rain'
Rain
The soft falling Rain
I confide in you
All my efforts were in vain

Rain
The healing Rain
Mend what's broken
Extinguish the pain

Rain
The purging Rain
Cleanse my soul
Wash away the stain

Rain
The all-seeing Rain
I pray to you
Please help me break this chain