Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Life Life, What Is Life?

My very bitchy and skewed (HAHA!) friend, Bernie, asked me today, "What have you been up to lately? Sleeping at home?"

Before answering, I actually had to think about it. Yeah, what have I been up to? Apart from the frequent late nights clubbing, and one single trip to ECP, I seriously cannot think of anything constructive that I have done. I am such a bum!

But of course there were that two times I helped out at Cindy's child care centre, and absolutely loved it! Sigh, I missed the kids already!

Then later on tonight, Sze said that she feel very sian because she felt like she had "no life". I immediately retorted "We are clubbing, we are going to the beach for activities, we meet up for dinner and chillout sessions almost 4 or 5 times a week, and we signed up for gym packages. How more life do you want?"

And I realise that my life is not that bad after all. I have this portrayed life of a 20-something person living in the city a la Friends. Which is something that I have always wanted to have. It would be perfect if I can actually live in an apartment together with my friends, but I know there is just so much a girl can ask for.

At least I am not really just at home moping around, but going out and actually doing something.

Hopefully, my lifestyle will steer into a healthier direction, what with all our grand plans to go ECP more often and the corporate fitness that I have just sold myself into yesterday. It still feels surreal, but I will be fine! =P