Saturday, April 19, 2008

4.51 A.M.

Thoughts are swirling in my head again.

Not that it is a bad thing. I like swirling thoughts sometimes. Not always, but from time to time, they can be alright. They allow me to dwell in myself, where I can just be honest and vulnerable.

Without worries.

Often I wonder why things happen the way they do. Why things that seem difficult and complicated suddenly become easy and simple. And vice versa.

How one little insignificant thing can lead to a chain effect of many other unexpected things.

I think I am more accepting of the unexpected now. Simply because I know that there is nothing I can do to stop it from happening anyway. I guess acceptance really do changes a person. And I can say that at this very moment, although I won't consider myself a truly happy person, at the very least I am contented with my life.

And what I want right now at this point of time in my life is very simple. To quote a friend's MSN tag, "I don't wish for more happiness, I simply wish all I am having now remain mine..."

Just like that. Nothing difficult, nothing complicated.

Easy and simple.

See, these thoughts are not unpleasant. At all.