Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Majulah!

Was planning to sleep until the cows come home again today, but was rudely awoken by a reminder SMS from Starhub to pay my phone bill.

Sigh, I hate responsibilities.

Come to think of it, 2008 is going to be a year of some transitions and changes, not just for me but my friends as well, which also affects me in some ways.

Not only am I graduating this year, I have to start looking for a proper job. Which means this is it! I am finally embarking on the next phase of my life, and the career that I have always imagined bogging me down for the rest of my adult life. How wonderful!

Friends-wise, PS and FK are in queue for flats, and are probably wondering if they are really ready for the next big step. CY already took the step and got married, and as if that's not big enough, she is leaving for the States soon for 1.5 years. I am going miss her!

There are also some other friends getting married, and having babies and yada. I am really starting to feel like an adult! Hahaha! Sometimes I wish that I can stay a student forever. It seems like life is less complicated and there is really not much to worry about.

But that said, I feel like I am really ready for the transition to the next phase! After the past couple of months of ups and downs, I think I have experienced full-circle of what being "young and restless" (HAHAHA!) is like. All the teenage angst and excitement that I have never gone through before, has finally happened. I kinda feel like I was just waiting for these things to happen to me, so that I can go through the "full-package" before I am ready to go to the next step in life. So now I am good to move forward!

Let's just hope that 2008 can only become better from now on.