Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Out of the doubt that fills my mind... I somehow find, you and I collide

"You want to take the easy way out because you are scared. And you are scared because if you try and fail, there is only you to blame. Life is scary. Get used to it! There are no magical fixes; it's all up to you. So get up and go start doing the work even if it's too hard.

Because nothing in this world that is worth having, comes easy."


Sometimes people find strength in the strangest of places. And make their decisions by following where this strength leads them instead of following the emotions of their hearts or the practicality of their minds.

It’s true that life is scary and we all protect ourselves in our own ways. But from time to time if something or someone can mean so much for us to shatter the shield we have around ourselves, maybe it’s worth it to stick around and see what can happen instead of just running away the moment it gets tough.

I am not going to wait for magical fixes anymore. Because if it is not this, if it is not now, it will be something else, some other time. I cannot just chuck it away everytime things become difficult.

I know that it is probably not going to be easy ahead. But at least I will know that I've tried, even if I fail.

I can’t give up now.

Because nothing in this world that is worth having, comes easy.