Saturday, April 05, 2008

Sleepy Sleeperson

Just came back from St James (again).

I hate it that I always feel so refreshed after a shower, no matter how long I had been out, that I can't sleep immediately.

And hence I blog.

Actually went to St James to meet up with Wanyee because I haven't seen her in a while, and because she's leaving for Paris for two weeks. Her friend had a table at Dragonfly, so I went there instead of my usual Boiler Room. DID NOT SEE MY FAVOURITE SINGER TODAY! I must be cursed, I went to Boiler Room twice, and both times, the band was between performances. Sigh...

It's been quite a while since I've been to Dragonfly, since we always had trouble even getting standing space in there. PS and her cousin also came at around 2 am to find her cousin's friend. And I jumped table to join them. Hoho, they are a vastly different group, an older group, and its definitely an interesting change. They are more flamboyant and loud, which really heightens the clubbing mood!

I absolutely adore PS' cousin and her cousin's best friends. They are so friendly and exuberant, it's difficult not to feel like I have known them forever. And I think I have perfected the skill of being a faux good drinker. LOL. It was quite funny when this guy from the group said to me "Wah, you can really drink!", while I was sitting there sipping my green tea. And I challenged him to finish up our own individual drinks.

Short end of the straw for him. HAHA! Who ask him to ka jiao girls, keep disturbing PS and me. But he's nice lar, he told me that I don't have to worry about anyone bullying me in Dragonfly, because he's the big brother there. Quite hmmm, but it's still nice, eh?

Overall a fun night. It's beginning to interest me how I seem to enjoy going to St James so much.

PS: Goddamned ringing in my ears. Sigh...