Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Sick Post

Sigh.

Discovered that I was not having fever, but actually stomach/gastric flu (as diagnosed by my dearest Pinkies).

I was actually okay yesterday, just a few bouts of mild stomach pains through the day, after an entire morning of frequent visits to the toilet.

But it came in full blown yesterday night while we were at Odeon Towers' Loof for drinks to celebrate Wyn's birthday (Ting Ting, sorry I got sick!). Could be the pasta, ice-cream or cold drinks I had. Who knows? Anyway, I started to have diarrhoea again, and worst, puking out (not for the faint of heart or easily-disgusted people) some gooey, sticky, transparent thingthat I don't remember consuming.

I seem to be always having stomach problems, ever since last year. Could it be a sign of something more serious? But the CAT scan, blood test, urine test, this test, that test that they gave me in the US hospital did not reveal anything. Maybe it’s just my eating habits. Seriously need to get that sorted out. Beauty is no reason for an unhealthy body!

Anyway, Loof is a great place for chilling out! It's quiet enough to talk, and I kinda like the music that they play. Eclectic enough but not unfamiliar. Yesterday night was cooling enough, so we sat outdoors, in this interesting circular-shaped sitting space, and it was definitely cosy. Highly recommended for a quiet night out drinking with your friends!

Pictures coming soon after Sze send them to me!