Thursday, March 27, 2008

Random Stuffs

I think I am getting sick. Felt chills just now while I was doing doorsales at Suntec for KT Tunstall. Serves me right for wearing sleeveless for the past few days when the weather is chilly in the evenings.

But the weather is always so hot in the afternoons when I go to school. Sigh. I really don't want to get sick now. I have so many things lined up to do! Grrr! Mind over matter!

Got this fantastic book called "It's Called A Breakup Because Its Broken" by Greg Behrendt and his wife, Amiira Ruotola-Behrendt (wow, that's a mouthful!) from the library (thanks Chris!). Came across this book on the internet while I was looking at some Sex and the City stuffs, which he was a consultant for at one point.

It's a really funny book that gives a good insight and take on breakups, why they happen and how to get over them. I highly recomend people who wants to stop feeling like crap because of a breakup to read this book. Hopefully after I finish this book, I will have some insights to share with my friends who are currently having relationship problems, or who just broke up with their boyfriends.

It's kinda sad how a lot of people around me are having relationship problems. Is it the weather or the dropping US currency causing all these negative stuffs, I have absolutely no idea. *shrugs*