Monday, March 31, 2008

Some Men Are Just Plain S-T-U-P-I-D!

If I have to hear another picky picky picky picky picky guy complain about the lack of FEMALE CHOICES in their life, I am going to FREAK OUT!

LIKE SERIOUSLY GUYS!

If you are single, because you are just too choosy, full of nonsensical criteria and is simply constantly just seeking for that perfect piece of arse, THEN NOTE THIS, YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME IF YOU ARE SINGLE EVEN BY THE TIME YOU ARE 70 YEARS OLD AND DYING OF LONELINESS!

Yes! That's right!

I mean, what is your problem?

And get this, I am not referring to guys who have NO GIRLS at all, with or without trying, because those are of a different breed, deserving of an entirely different blog post that I am not inspired to write.

I am talking about those guys, who do have perfectly legitimate, good choices to pick from, and maybe a legion of them, but just simply choose to OVERLOOK them because something, somewhere is just not right. Maybe their arse is too flat or too in-your-face. Or they have tiny hands or gigantic feet. They smell like your Aunt Judy. Their hands are too clammy. WHATEVER!

Have you ever given them a chance? Have you tried to spend time with them just to see if this person may just be the one to make you happy? Have you opened yourself up to the possibility that she may be the most beautiful person that you will ever meet in this lifetime?

This is just so ridiculous!

And what makes you think that YOU CAN COMPLAIN TO ME AND EXPECT ME TO UNDERSTAND? Hello, I am 25-year-old woman with alien-looking body parts, that just doesn't fit each other no matter how you look at me. What makes you think that I will pat you on your shoulder and COMMISERATE WITH YOU!

If you all you want is a perfect body who will make the right noises when you are boinking her, GET A DOG! And please, allow me to call SPCA on you. BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST PLAIN CRUEL!!!!

Arrrgh! I could just scream right now.