Sunday, April 06, 2008

An Unstable Post From An Unstable Mind

I am still up at this unearthly hour of 5.30something in the morning.

No, it's not what some of you might be thinking. I did not just staggered home, drunk from a wild night. The thought is just ridiculous because I don't stagger. I drag myself along.

Tried to sleep earlier on, but the so many stupid thoughts in my brain was making me restless. So I switched on some KT Tunstall and started playing Big 2 on Viwawa (which is an awesome website btw) to try to clear my head. That was about 3 hours ago? Gee I have absolutely no idea, the time just flew by.

Can't believe how a simple strategy card game can just occupy your mind and make you forget about your problems. Of course the great music helped too. Love KT Tunstall.

My left foot hurts. I think I injured it while running the treadmill just now. If it doesn't recover by tomorrow, I will probably have to stop running for a couple of days. Sigh, I really do enjoy my treadmill sessions. At least a little bit. I don't really have a lot of stamina, so I do short bursts of 10 minutes and 5 minutes, alternating between speed 7 and 8, sometimes 9 if I don't feel too much like a ragged dog.

Okay, I know I am not SUPER FAST, but at least I am not just strolling on my treadmill. I used to really hate running, but I find that if I let my thoughts wander and not concentrate too much on how much or how fast I am running, it's not really that bad. Although it definitely doesn't compare to the long runs that those disgustingly fit athletes does, any form of daily exercise is good for health. And I always try to do at least 30 minutes which is a recommended minimum time a person should be exercising. Bahaha. I got study Wellness one, okay?

And I also realise that it is also a good time to do some thinking. I don't know. Sometimes when you feel like dying from the shortness of breath, certain random thoughts that can be rather interesting, may pop into the head and keep you entertained.

Still had not started my first session at Amore. Was supposed to go tomorrow, actually later, for fundamental pilates, but PS was not feeling up to it. So we decided to go another time. The good thing is Wanyee told me she also has a membership at Amore. One more workout buddy. I like~~~

Okay, time to stop babbling. I think I am finally tired enough to sleep. Meeting Junie and Wyn later for a KTV session. Sigh, I am quite unhappy with a friend. I feel like I am being concern about her and trying to help her, but she kinda gives me the feeling that she doesn't need it or doesn't appreciate it at all. Well, if she really think I am not good enough of a friend to her, then there's nothing I can do. Sometimes no matter how much you try to do the right thing, you end up in a worst off place than people who don't even bother.

Everyone have their burdens, if you don't say, how can you expect people to know?

Sigh, I need to stop worrying about others and just think about myself. But somehow, thinking about other people's problems make me less fretful about my own.

The results are coming... The nearer the date, the more real it becomes. And I think I am really scared. I really am scared shitless for the first time in my life...

See what I mean about the stupid thoughts? They just keep coming and jumping from here to there, with no coherence or sequence. So messy. How to sleep like that? Arrgh. Kill me, just kill me now.