Saturday, April 05, 2008

No More Reasons Not To

"When everything around you starts to slow down and you have a quiet moment. Think of what you are missing out the most."

After the constant activity of the past few weeks, I think I am finally slowing down and trying to take a breather. While I am not sure that I really want one right now, because such moments really give me a lot of space to think about things that I rather not, I guess certain things have to be faced sometime.

One month? Two months?

What is a suitable length of time for someone to take timeout from another person? Maybe a long time if things ended off on an unpleasant note that has left its mark on both of them?

I am not sure anymore.

While I am glad that I have come this far and came to terms with the way things have to be, the idea of not doing anything and just wait for everything to work out by itself just does not suit me. But I am not brave enough to throw a stone in to ripple what already seems like still water.

And I am not too sure about myself either, whether I can really keep to whatever decisions that I eventually have to make. About the kind of person I want to be. About what I want to do.

Maybe it is really still too early.

Maybe eventually it will stop mattering entirely.