Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Dreamt...

Of him!


I don't know why. And it's always in interesting scenarios.

The first dream was about him being my new neighbour and had this really ugly girlfriend. Then one day there was a blackout and they came to borrow a torchlight. We got to chatting, and they asked me to show them around Singapore sometime. I was smitten, because let's face it, most of my neighbours are OLD. I think I remember thinking in my dream that I can so easily attract him away from his girlfriend. Sigh, I am so damn mean...

Anyway the second dream. I was in this homestay program in Taiwan, and I live with his family. But he's always aloof and don't talk to me at all. Until one day, it was raining and there was a blackout. And we started talking. But before I could dream further, I woke up.

Why always blackout huh? Weird! Consistency in dreams that are dreamt at least one and half months apart! Is that a sign? Bahahaha.

Anyway I think he's quite cute lar, I think it's the hair. I kinda like the short Princess-tie kinda hairstyle on guys. Heehee.

Anyway, I was looking at his blog, sigh... I could only read a few words before getting a headache. I don't read Chinese words well at all. Oh well, but I found another nice picture.



This one is not so much him, but the whole feel of it. So Shanghai-tan! Melancholy... I like!