Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Bloghead Post

Like my new bloghead? I think it's really nice. And guess where I took it?

I know I said to guess, but I will probably NEVER get a response, so I am just gonna say it. I took the picture at the bus-stop opposite my block. I was pretty surprised myself when I first saw this view. It's just so thought-provoking, ain't it? Too bad I din't have my camera, so had to take it with my phone.

Even so, it's quite nice. Although this picture probably doesn't do the actual landscape justice.

Who would have thought such beauty exists even in the heartlands.

One of these days I am going to bring my camera out and try to find some nice and interesting pictures to take in the neighbourhood. I am sure I will find plenty.

PS: I know I am not a damn good photographer or whatever, but I like taking pictures. A nicely-taken one really makes my day.