Friday, April 11, 2008

Engrish

Was taking a break from studying for my degree level MCQ with a broad essay question exam tomorrow, when I decided to drop Engrish.com a visit. Wah, it's been a while since I last linked a website.

I know, I know, this website has been around for a long time. But good websites like that never gets old, okay? And hence I feel the need to share this with those SUAKUs who have never heard of it. This website is my sure-go-to when I feel bored. Never fails to crack me up.

Anyway, here are some of my favourites from my browsing today. -Random Thought Alert- Gee, I am freaking hungry! -End Of Random Thought-


Urm, okay. I will come back when I am not carrying a safe then. Just thought a safe will help me reach the bottom faster...


Hmmm, so does that mean I can fall between 1200 to 0200 and 1900 - 0900 hours?


Oh, so having fun is why I am dying. No wonder...


So is that corner okay?


HAHAHAAH! Self-explanatory!