Sunday, April 13, 2008

TIRED!

What an entirely tiring day! Actually worked from 9.30 am to 9.30 pm today! My gosh! It's been a while since I last did such a long shift. But overall it was not really tedious, just very long. I even had chances to catch 40 winks. Was so tired because I went to HJ's place yesterday and got in only at 3 am.

But I am glad I survived the day! Was actually doing VC for SIFF at Old School, this place near Plaza Singapura, which is supposed to be office areas for studios and companies related to the arts scene. And I was so tired that I couldn't talk coherently for the whole day, and generally just sat there with a dazed look. Good thing there wasn't any difficult customers.

It's also quite difficult to get to Old Place because to reach the place, you have to climb 99 steps. And I really believe it's literally 99 steps. And try doing that when you are a half-cripple like me with a stupid limp.

Oh yeah, my foot still have not recovered. Sigh. It's officially been a week since I last ran. But PS is jioing me for yoga on Wed. Hopefully my bu zhen qi foot will be fine by then.

So tired, I can't even blog intelligently. Just whatever that comes to mind. Shall go have dinner now, take a shower, then SLEEP! Target for tomorrow, SLEEP UNTIL THE COWS COME HOME! =P