Thursday, April 17, 2008

Random Ramblings

Finally went for my first session at Amore, and attended the pilates class.

And it was NOT SIMPLE!

My gooooooooooooooooooooooodness. I've heard of how pilates can be tough for beginners, but NEVER IN MY IMAGINATION. Gosh, we should really have started with yoga instead of pilates.

I think I actually felt muscles that I have never used since the day I was born. Some of the exercise sets that the instructor asked us to do was so tough, that I can't even do it at all. Pilates is really not simple. Looks low impact, but is really quite intensive.

No wonder they say "train the powerhouse" or whatever lar. SIMI POWERHOUSE, I GOT NO POWER AT ALL LAR! ONLY GOT SORE MUSCLES, SORE MUSCLES!

But I think it's really good for toning up the body. But not very good for the back. Maybe because I din't do it properly. So many things to take note. Sigh, I can't even catch up with the breathing, how to concentrate on my posture? Think maybe because it's the first time I tried pilates, so still couldn't catch up.

Shall go for another pilates session soon. But I think I still would prefer yoga. Quite interested in their New Body and Stretch Fit workouts too. Think I need more toning than anything else. And kickboxing too. Hoho, wonder what would happen if someone kicks someone else by accident during kickboxing something.

I think if I kena kicked, sure faint.

Sigh... babbling nonsense again. It's FIVE AM! Time to sleep! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD NIGHT! Bahaahaha.