Sunday, April 26, 2009

Zettai Kareshi



Finished watching Zettai Kareshi series and the special episode yesterday night.

It is so moving!

At first I thought that it would be something funny and entertaining to watch, especially since it is based on Yuu Watase's manga. But I never expected to actually cry during the last episode.

I cry until hei gu, okie? So it's really very moving lar. And the special episode made me cried as well.

This drama really reminded me of Bicentennial Man with Robin Williams, which made me cried too so I din't cry just because the lead actor is hot, okay?

This really makes me wonder about the extent of the idea of "human nature" and whether this "nature" is something that is solely "human" or may be something far more complicated than what we humans think we understand.

Hmmm...

Too bad in real life, we can't really have fairytale-like endings like Pinocchio coming true.

Or can we?