Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nothing Like A Relaxing Sunday Afternoon!

Thank gawd for that! Had to go back to work yesterday after rushing to have my hair done in the morning, so I am really glad that my Sunday was at least half decent pleasant.

Slept my fill, watched some videos before having dinner and cleaning my room. Now I am just relaxing in front of the S10 with some...


Grapes and cherries!

Some of the Pinkies kept talking about eating cherries, so I got Mumsies to get some, and the ever considerate woman she is, she also bought grapes because she knows I love them. Hohoho!

Oh, and the long overdue pictures of my new toys!


Bumble Bee!!! Never knew Transformers toys can be so much fun. Kinda like a tiny puzzle. Thinking of getting Optimus Prime too.


Yeap! Finally got the red iPod nano that I have so coveted! I call it Reddie and I absolutely love it. It's so handy! And with engraving too! So much easier and prettier to carry around than the brick I had before, which had mysteriously stop functioning. Hmmm...

So my weekend was great. How about yours? ;]