Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I Get So Annoyed Sometimes...

When I am sitting on the train, and there is this like not very old but not exactly a human in the blossom of life standing in front of you, and you are expected to give up your seat.

Okay, so there is nothing wrong with that, it is actually the half decent thing to do. Unless your feet hurts like a freaking mother of a fat bastard who sock her in the gut with a can of rotten peas. Meaning, it is REALLY painful and standing for the duration of my journey would be downright torturous.

Then all these people standing around you starts giving you the evil eye. I really feel like boxing them. No, actually, I really feel like just ripping off the damn plasters and shoving my feet into their faces so they can see the farking wounds festering on my toes.

Think the smell enough would scare them off from ever judging me and my poor feet again.

And in my defense, the person is NOT really that old and given the chance, I bet more than half of these people WOULD NEVER give up their seats. Probably feign sleep or something.

Hummph! I feel so indignant!!!