Friday, June 26, 2009

=]

This blog entry is dedicated to one of my best friends in the whole wide world... world... world~~~

Because I was suddenly hit with the realisation, while waiting for the bus yesterday, that she is really one of the few people who have CONSTANTLY been there for me in the past couple of years.

Without fail.

And this person is... BUNNY 小兔妹! *applause applause*

Okay lar, I am talking about PS lar. Hahaha. It's kind of difficult to remain serious when talking about her, because she is really very funny. Like yesterday one moment she think she is a fruit which is very fresh, the next she is an internet browser which can refresh. Hmmm...

And I think that is why she is my best friend. She is always making me laugh.

So what happened to really inspire this entry?

I was chatting with her on MSN yesterday, talking about my upcoming contract job and my worries that I might not be able to find a good job after the contract ends. In her own special understated way, she simply just encouraged me, gave me suggestions, and told me not to worry because things will turn out fine.

I never really thought much of it at the time, but when I finally had time to think about the things she said, I realised I always feel better after talking to her about my problems and how much faith she has in me. And it has nothing to do with my abilities or that she is just a positive person.

It is simply because she is a damn awesome friend who believes in her friends.

She never ever judged. Even when I am at my worst or making all the wrong decisions. She is simply just there. I can't even count the so many many many times she came through for me, and the so many many many times she brighten up my day just by being herself.

A friend who puts her own sadness aside just to listen to your problems first. That's the kind of friend she is. And I am grateful that there is someone great like her in my tiny little world.

And if I never make another friend in my life again, it won't be a problem at all. Because 小兔妹 will always be there.

PS: 小兔妹, mai gan dong until hao hor. Hahaha!