Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Belief.

Sometimes I really hate myself for not being a stronger person.

There seems to be so much hypocrisy and injustice around and there is nothing I can do about it. I can feel myself turning into a bitter person because of how useless I feel. The inability to speak up for myself or to defend what I think is right.

I want to believe that there is more to life than this. That everyone has a purpose.

Not to grovel. Not to be disillusioned. Not to be looked down upon.

We can all be great in our own little ways, have pride in what we do, of who we are.

I just cannot see it right now. Simply feel so far off away from it, it might as well be a dot in the sky.

Times like this, all I pray for is a peace of mind and an answer to all my doubts. I don't need any divine intervention or a grand gesture of proportions. I just want some certainty, that I am going the right way and doing the right thing.

That's all.