Monday, April 05, 2010

My Right To Ogle

Sometimes when you like someone, it really may not mean anything.

It's just liking.

It means you find that person positively interesting and highly entertaining.

It does not mean that you will sink into a bottomless pit of desolation if that person does not share your hopes and dreams for the future.

It's JUST liking.

And it definitely DOES NOT mean that you want to take a ride on his disco stick.

IT'S JUST LIKING!

I really wish people would stop giving me weird looks and making blatantly loud jokes whenever a certain someone is in the vicinity. It really takes the enjoyment out of me ogling at him.

Can't a lady drool over a guy without the whole world knowing about it?

I DEMAND MY RIGHT TO LOOK AT MEN WITHOUT PEOPLE EXPOSING ME!

BLEH! =D