Sunday, November 28, 2010

Remember Them?



They used to be the topic of many a blog entries of mine. I loved them back then, and they are very still special to me, being the band that brought me into Kpop and the world of pretty boywheeeeeeeesssss, although I cannot say that I am a die-hard fan. I have to ration out my time between the other pretty boys of Korea, maybe Japan, and the muscular men of the East, West and Scandinavian region such as Donnie Yen, LL Cool J, Alexander SkarsgÄrd (no! I don't care what anyone says, he is not gay! Just because he had passionate kissing with Lady Gaga DOES NOT make him gay!), and still find time to keep up with whether Christian Bale will be in the next Batman movie, which apparently is on but will be his last.

I am very busy!

But so yeah, the boys are more or less done with their national service, which means SHINHWA REUNITE! OH YEAH!

I cannot wait for them to get back together and do stuffs as a group again! They have so much chemistry together and seem to be great friends who genuinely love working together! <3 that solidarity!

SHINHWA CHANGJO!

Now I feel sheepish for screaming stuffs like a silly fangirl. I am getting too old for this stuff.