Saturday, January 15, 2011

See You Tomorrow's Tomorrow

I've got grand plans for the weekend.

To do some major slacking at home.

It will be 48 hours of hibernation mode starting right now, all the way till Sunday. I am just gonna laze around on my bed, watch my dramas, surf net, play Facebook games, take naps, and above all, do nothing at all. NOTHING. Maybe just stare at the walls and ceiling. It's been a long while since I stared at my walls and ceiling. If I have time, I will throw in some staring with my door and windows as well. Yes, there will be plenty of staring.

I will not go out, not stress myself over what shows I have to finish watching, trouble about what to eat and drink (already stocked up on plenty of instant noodles and packet green tea), or even do anything that I usually dread doing (laundry). If I really feel like it, I may not even shower at all in the next 48 hours.

Hopefully this will take the edge off this entire week and prep me for the next. Felt so tired and tense. Lousy week.

LET'S DO IT! HAYAK!