Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hoho! I Hope No Crazy Fan Reads This!

So I am finally caught up with the whole TVXQ or JYJ or DBSK, or whatever it is they call themselves, dispute. Although I am not exactly a fan. I kinda like a few of their songs, but was never really into them. But oh! Such drama! Involve the law even! Waaoow!

Haha! I don't know what so many people are getting their panties into a bunch for. It's just the entertainment business. You so angry, so indignant, they will give you a cut of their earnings meh? Just sit back and enjoy the show. Odds are with all this drama, their saleability will increase making all of them even more popular. Then people will get to see their idol/s more often. How nice, right?

But I do have one thought about all of it. I kinda observed that a lot of fans seemed to be on JYJ's side. Why is it not a surprise? Well, because all the really cute ones from the group are on that side. So the other two left are, and will probably continue to be, fighting a losing battle. What a "suck it bitch!" thing it all is.

=D