Monday, January 03, 2011

The Treadmill...

...to me, is like a complicated relationship with a boy that I know is good for me, but I am just not that into him.

I dread using the treadmill and usually have to blank out the thoughts in my mind so that I will auto-pilot myself onto it. I especially hate it when I am running on it, because I always feel like I am going to die from the sheer physical exertions of trying to breath while my lungs feel like they are exploding, and my calf muscles overworking themselves to an almost stage of self-destruction.

But when I am away from it, I think about it, about when I should go back to use it, because it's really good for me.

And it's definitely a relationship I have started and given up on time and time again in the past few years.

Arrgh, see? I am thinking about it right now. At 1.40 am in the morning. I wonder if it's thinking about me too...